Download our Play Reports Pack
Research shows that play is an essential part of early childhood development - not only for mental and physical health, but also for learning, developing social competence and exercising creativity.
Our Play Reports Pack has everything you need to learn more about the importance of play and what it offers for our children. By downloading the pack, you'll get the following materials:
- Play Report 1: Early Childhood Development and the Importance of Play
- Whitepaper: The Importance of Play in the Early Childhood Years
- Play Report 2: Role of Recess in Academics and Whole Child Development
- Whitepaper: The Evolution of School Recess and Corresponding Implications for the Next Generation of Children
- Play Report 3: Structured vs. Unstructured Play: How They're Different, and Why it Matters
- Whitepaper: From Pick Up Games To Play Dates: The Decline of Child-initiated, Unstructured Play and the Rise of Backseat Children
Complete the form to download our Play Reports Pack today!